Contract & Permanent Crew Support
In the ever-changing aviation industry, companies recognize the need to remain flexible to the dynamics in staffing demands. JGI's aviation staffing services enable organizations to:
- respond quickly to unique and changing demands,
- fully manage aviation staffing costs,
- coordinate all logistics and crew travel arrangements,
- access highly qualified, knowledgeable, and experienced crew members.
Crew Support Services
Pilots, Flight Attendants & Engineers
- Pilot IOE—Systems and integration syllabus that will help train crews new to the airplane with on-line experience and issues not learned in school.
- Cabin IOE—Cabin and customer convenience syllabus that will assist your flight crews and passengers with all aspects of the items not taught in school.
- All of our Entry Into Service Pilots have a minimum of 1000 hours in the assigned aircraft and have attended a special training session dealing in training of the familiarization of the aircraft.
Contract Pilot Support
- Private Operators Temporary & Permanent Support
- Pilot Training & Proficiency Checks
- IOE Training
- Entry Into Service
- Inspection, Pre-buy, Post maintenance Flights
- Acceptance Flights
- Ferry & Delivery Flights
- Commercial Operations
Contract Flight Attendant Support
- Experienced Cabin Management
- Experienced Customer Service
- Confidentiality & Discretion
- Medical & Emergency Trained
Contract Engineer Support
- Cat B1 & Cat B2
JGI Aviation Support Advantages
Customer Service & Confidentiality
Our EIS crews have special training in customer etiquette, overall professionalism and confidentiality procedures. We understand the need for discretion. Our crews will assimilate seamlessly within your organization. We are committed to building long term relationships and providing value added service to our clients. Our success is a direct result of our clients success.
Qualified & Competent Crew Resources
All potential candidates are registered with JGI. We retain and update their pilot credentials to include training records, medical records and licenses. Our professional pilot pool incorporates thousand’s of hours of International and Domestic flying. We are pilots and personally know and have flown with all our pilots… we will not just fill a seat to swing gear!
Technical Expertise & Alliances
We partner and maintain relationships with the technical expertise and experience in a wide range of aviation regulations, requirements and audits worldwide. Our key relationships with industry leading companies augment the JGI staff.